We all know that employee engagement is important, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy to get right. Next month’s STEP Employer Partnership Programme (EPP) Summer Forum will look at this key area, and help you devise a strategy that works for your organisation.
Employee engagement can mean different things to different people. Some will see it as recognition, others as financial reward. No matter how you view it, employee engagement holds three distinctive characteristics: realising employee potential; clear and shared organisational goals; and promoting employee wellbeing.
Many organisations fall short of achieving one, or all of these factors, leaving employees feeling under-appreciated, and in turn, unwilling to perform at their full potential. So how can employers bridge the ‘employee engagement’ gap while ensuring business success?
The forum, Employee engagement: boosting employee capability and potential for business success, will be hosted by Platinum Employer Partner RSM, and will share valuable insights from the following industry practitioners:
- Janine Lane, Chartered FCIPD, Business Partner, Learning and Development, Nedgroup Trust;
- Bonnie Steiner TEP, Partner, Family Office, Stonehage Fleming;
- Rina Goldenberg Lynch, Founder and CEO of Gender Parity Advocate, Founder and CEO, Voice At The Table;
- Lorraine Wheeler TEP, Client Services Director, IQ-EQ and
- Caroline McCague, Senior Manager, HR Operations, RSM.
All our speakers have substantial experience in different jurisdictions including Guernsey, Jersey, Switzerland and the UK. Each will share her own experiences, strategies and learning on how they have successfully developed and implemented programmes to support employee engagement.
Key topics will include: what employee engagement means, understanding flexibility in the workplace and understanding gender diversity and inclusion.
If you have ever wanted to know how you can increase both your employees’ potential and their engagement levels, then this is the forum for you. I look forward to seeing you there to learn more about employee engagement.
- The STEP Employer Partnership Programme Summer Forum, Employee engagement: boosting employee capability and potential for business success, takes place in London on 26 June 2019
Christopher Talia, Programme Manager, Employer Partnership Programme, STEP (Christopher will officially join the EPP team from mid-July).